Keiki practice kicks off for 2020 on Sun. Feb. 23 at 8 am. Come out and join in the fun!
Also, get your order in and sign up to volunteer to help with the Kalua pig fundraiser! It’s only $5 an 8 oz. bag. We can freeze and deliver.
Last week’s Keiki Fundraiser at a Karate Tournament on Sat. was a success, with special thanks to our parents and Paradise BBQ for the donations. Also, the annual Canoe Blessing on Sunday! Mahalo to the Tampos Ohana and Kumu Kaimi for the blessing, your encouraging words and wisdom. Let’s grow, learn and have another great season Ohana!
Save the Dates and follow all our activities on Facebook!
- Feb. 28-29 – Kalua Pig Fundraiser
- March 14 and 15: Aloha Festival – volunteers needed!
- March 21 – Na Leo ‘O Ke Kai Open House – 11 a.m.
- March 28 and 29 – AZDBA Dragon Boat Festival – volunteers needed!
- April 4 – Lake Havasu Race – contact the coaches
- April 18 – Huli drills (TBD)
- April 25 – Shaka Festival in San Diego – our keiki first race of the season!
- May 9 – first SCORA race of the season (Crystal Pier, San Diego