Save the Dates and Sign your SCORA waiver!
- Feb. 15 – Karate Tournament – Keiki Fundraiser
- Feb 16 – Club Blessing – 9 a.m.
- Feb. 23 – Maintenance Day #2 (TBD)
- Feb. 28-29 – Kalua Pig Fundraiser
- March 14 and 15: Aloha Festival – volunteers needed!
- March 21 – Na Leo ‘O Ke Kai Open House – 11 a.m.
- March 28 and 29 – AZDBA Dragon Boat Festival – volunteers needed!
- April 4 – Lake Havasu Race – contact the coaches
- April 18 – Huli drills (TBD)
- April 25 – Shaka Festival in San Diego – our keiki first race of the season!
- May 9 – first SCORA race of the season (Crystal Pier, San Diego)
In order to make Na Leo ‘O Ke Kai a successful club, everyone needs to kokua. We were all recruited to paddle and that’s what the club is mainly about, but it takes more then paddling that keeps the club afloat every year. Come out and participate.
Sunday (1/26/2020), we had a successful Maintenance Day, much MAHALO for everyone who was able to come out and kokua your time. The paddles were sanded and varnished by the keiki’s, the Makana and the Makana’s iakos have been sanded down and first coat of varnish applied. Stay tuned for details about Feb. 23.